Electric Imp’s IoT QuickStart Family is designed to help you cut the time to build, test and prototype complex IoT solutions all while maintaining industrial-strength security, scalability and control. Based on reference designs that Electric Imp experts have developed over the past five years, the IoT QuickStart Family appliances represent the most frequently requested secure connectivity and device prototype solutions, each delivered in a fraction of the time and cost required by custom-built solutions.
The first products available include:
- Slash time to market and learning curves
- Do more with existing staff (no need to hire additional IoT, connectivity or security experts)
- Build prototypes and run trials at a fraction of the cost
- Lifetime security from day one, from silicon to cloud and back again
- Avoid costly obsolescence of prototypes by using the same platform for PoC, trials and production
- Platform full life cycle, from PoC to EoL
- Designs are open and available, allowing customers to rapidly build products based upon them
- Business strategists
- Product innovation and R&D teams
- Hardware engineers
- Strategic technologists, application designers and architects
- Developers new to IoT
- Trainers introducing others to connected products
- Systems integrators
One major building automation vendor cut 12 weeks from its prototype schedule and many months engineering time to move to deliver and field test their IoT-connected products.
impAccelerator Solution Kits
The impAccelerator Solution Kits expedite the development of complex, secure IoT cloud and edge applications and devices.
XBee and LoRa modules not included
Electric Imp Breakout Boards
imp003 Breakout Board
Electric Imp Breakout Boards are the next step in IoT product development and innovation. Available for each module in the imp family, the Breakout Boards provide power to the module, include all necessary external components and antennas, and expose the available interfaces on the module, allowing for quick prototyping and characterization in real-world device, cloud and mobile applications. Three versions are currently available based on modules from Murata, including the imp003, imp004m and imp005. Learn more about each breakout board here.
The impExplorer Kit help software developers learn about — or train others — how to connect to the IoT using the imp platform without needing to break out a breadboard. Collecting environmental data, including temperature, humidity, air pressure and motion, is simplified and the gathered data securely sent to a wide range of off-the-shelf cloud service integrations. An RGB LED is provided for feedback, and Grove connectors connectors are included for solderless expansion. Order now from our store.