Connected Devices Made Simple
Electric Imp makes it simple to bring the Internet to your devices. With imp connectivity you can empower your devices with intelligence, customization, and
convenience. The possibilities are endless.
The imp is a powerful, yet tiny, hardware module that runs the imp OS. Our operating system provides the foundation to build advanced features and services for your
devices, and it works with the imp Cloud to provide seamless and secure connectivity of your devices to software, third party services and external servers.
Our solution gives your customers the simplest WiFi setup using our patent-pending BlinkUp technology, and with connectivity you’ll be able to monitor the health
and activity of your devices in the field and roll-out updates at anytime... and from anywhere.
Working with Electric Imp
- Build the bridge from your device to your services and apps with the Electric Imp platform. Instead of spending valuable time and resources on designing
and integrating a network stack that won't differentiate your product, you can focus on building unique and rich experiences and getting to market faster.
- Bring your devices’ features and functionality to life by integrating the imp card and developing software on top of the imp OS.
- Build customized, powerful experiences with the open imp API which connects to most Web services, servers and applications so you can provide services
such as messaging, monitoring, analysis, and so much more.
- Maintain your software and push new features seamlessly to devices anytime using the web-based IDE - ensuring that your users always have the latest features with no hassle.
- Provide the simplest and most convenient set-up solution for getting connected to WiFi with our patent-pending BlinkUp solution. Using just a smartphone, you can get connected in under a minute.
- Electric Imp uses industry standard TLS to secure device connections, and various unique techniques to maintain reliable connectivity to your devices regardless of the user's network type.
- APIs and consoles allow you to monitor the connectivity and health of devices, enabling new levels of customer support.
For manufacturers, use the imp platform to bring connectivity to your devices faster and easier.
If you’re a developer, hobbyist, or maker, welcome! Get started with one of our development kits and bring connectivity
to your project, idea, concept or “that thing you always wished could be connected”.